Ohio Auto Accident Injury Law Firm
Columbus Auto Accident Lawyer providing aggressive Auto Accident Injury Attorney legal services in Columbus, Franklin County Ohio, and Central Ohio
Call Toll Free: 800.848-LAWS (5297) to Speak with an Auto Accident Injury Attorney at Maney Law Offices.
For over 37 years, Thomas Maney has been protecting the rights of auto accident and injury victims in Columbus, Ohio, Franklin County, and throughout the State of Ohio. Attorney, Thomas Maney ensures each client:
- Is well made well aware of his or her legal rights
- How the law applies to his or her specific case
- And every option and strategy that is available under the law while fighting to ensure auto accident victims are treated fairly ans have evey opportunity to be fairly compensated as a result of the negligence, careessness, or recklessness of others.
Detailed Auto Accident Injury Lawyer Representation
Attorney Thomas Maney knows how to Deal with Insurance Companies in Auto Accident Injury Claims.
It is most likely that the opposing insurance company will attempt to either deny, dispute, or delay your auto accident injury claim. In some cases, the insurance company will try to offer you a settlement amount that is far less than your auto accident injury claim is actually worth, and without regards to the full extent of your injuries, whether they are temporary, longterm, or injuries that will affect you for the rest of your life.
At Maney Law Offices, we will ensure you are treated fairly by insurance companies, we will ensure unnecessary delays are limited, and we will ensure that your legal rights are agressively protected in an effort to make sure you have the best opportunity to be awarded what is fair and resonable under the law.
Attorney / Lawyer, Thomas Maney will agressively fight for ALL the Compensation you may be entitled to in your Auto Accident Injury Claim.
- Making it clear to the insurance company and to the court what the the full extent of your injuries are;
- If your injuries are long-term or permanant, thus requiring future medical treatment, surgeries, additional physical therapy, precription costs, and take into account ANY diminished quality of life circumstances that may exist.
- Make sure your any settlement or judgment takes into account lost wages as a result of your accident and injuries.
- Make sure that a clear picture is brought to light regarding the pain and suffering you have had to endure as a result of your auto accident.
- Make sure property damages and/or loss is properly reflected in your auto accident and injury claim.
In the event that a death has resulted from an auto accident, immediate family members of the victim may seek justice in the form of a wrongful death liability law suit.
Call Toll Free: 800.848-LAWS (5297) to speak with Thomas P. Maney, an aggresive Auto Accident Injury lawyer who proudly serves Central Ohio.